Friday, September 17, 2010

New!


I finally had time to list some things I had gotten for the shop weeks ago. If you missed my last post, I started a new a job and so shop updates won't be as frequent. They will, however, include lots of awesomeness. Today's update fits the bill. I'm in love with pretty much everything and it's been hard to resist keeping it for myself, but I've watched too many episodes of Hoarder to let that happen.

Life has been good. I love my new job and I am so excited fall is here! I am already planning on loading up on hot cocoa and tea. I hope you have a great weekend and check out the new stuff here. xx

2 comments:

  1. really great and lovely!!!!


    http://theappletea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh congrats on the new job, glad life is going well :)

    ReplyDelete