Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday Update.

Happy Wednesday! I just added these things to the shop. Don't you think that bait canteen would make a great Father's Day gift? My dads more into golfing than fishing, but I know quite a few dad's that live to fish in the summer. My week is going by so fast. The weather hasn't been all that nice, but it's given me time to work on things inside of the house like organizing all my vintage finds. We have company coming next week so it's good motivation to start cleaning and getting the house ready for summer guests. I hope you all are enjoying week!
........
shop now!

1 comment:

  1. You find the best stuff! Dig the desktop shuffleboard especially. Sorry to hear the weather has been bad. We had several weeks of rain & thunderstorms, but that was followed by scorching heat, so hot that you can't think straight. I'm not sure which I prefer (although my poor pup Molly is terrified of storms, so it makes me feel just awful for her to go through the trauma.)

    ReplyDelete