Friday, April 23, 2010

happy weekend + mini update

Happy Friday! Woot Woot! I just updated the shop with a couple of cool finds. I have been contemplating whether or not to sell the stag brooch for awhile now. I absolutely LOVE it, but I never ever wear brooches. I thought maybe it would be perfect for someone who does. This job can get tough stuff sometimes! I think this antique fire extinguisher is pretty neat too. Old industrial stuff always pulls at my heart strings. Anyway, I am off for a run then planning on laying around tonight before my crazy Saturday begins. Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a FABULOUS brooch!!! Just found your shop and blog - good stuff :) I love your little jade plant in the pics, I am a fan of those fellers too. Off to look at the brooch.....

    ReplyDelete