Thursday, November 12, 2009

Shop Update!

There are lots of new things in the shop this week and I just added a few more. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already! Do you have any fun weekend plans? My sister-in-law is staying with us for the weekend. We are planning to shop, cook, bake, visit the Tweed, and hike in Hartley. Not a bad weekend at all. {Old school square shooter polaroid camera}
{Dusty pink wire basket}
{Savoy seafoam green camera}
{Sweet deer planter}

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Love that minty camera! I'll be going to the Gopher basketball game on Friday, and picking up any unsold items at the W7 Collective on Saturday. Sunday, I think I'll be passed out on the couch... Can't wait for it. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new items! I need to finish up the yardwork and we are thinking about putting the Christmas tree up *gasp*! It's just that we might not get the chance if we don't do it this weekend, but I just don't know if I can do it this early! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want that old polaroid camera...so lovely! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete