Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Friday + Shop Update!

Happy Friday! I am off to the south shore of Wisconsin to run a trail half marathon tomorrow! Its suppose to snow so I'm not sure how I feel about that. I guess I don't have to worry about heat exhaustion! This shop update is probably one of my favorites. I really wanted to keep EVERYTHING for myself, but I know these items will find a new happy home. {How beautiful is the candle holder?! The trees, deer, ahhh its perfect}
{I think this wood cow crest is kinda cool. I think it would be really cute in a kids room}
{If I were a teacher I would definitely use this. This little file holder is filled with games for elementary school children}
{Achooo!}
{Do you have special Sagittarius in your life? This illustrated hanky defines a "she" and "he" Sagittarius. It even has a cute little fox checking things out in the corner}

What are you up to this weekend? Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love the file folder - hermes orange!! :-) As always, fabulous things in your store.

    ReplyDelete