Monday, May 25, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Hello! Did everyone enjoy their long weekend? I know I did. My weekend included a lot of gardening, eating fiddlehead ferns, and some r&r. Its back to the grind tomorrow so I hope your enjoying every last minute tonight! Here are some items you can catch in the shop this week: {A little wood Polish doll. How cute are the suspender?}
{This camera bag is divine! I love the shape and big front pocket}
{We use to have Red Owl Stores all over Mn. This is a little sewing kit they made in the 50's}
Keep your eye out for lots more in the shop this week!

www.hellovictory.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Aw, the owl sewing kit is just adorable! Love the days of the week towel set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. going to see if this camera bag will fit mine! i neeeeeed one

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete